RainGun setup consists of:
The discharge and pressure required depends on the
- Raingun model
- Number of Rain Guns simultaneously in operations
- Range required/ Area to be covered
- Water source
- Mainline (underground or portable)- PVC / HDPE Pipeline of 3-3.5 inch diameter to run along centre of the farm area having 1.5- 2 inch outlets connection provision (ON/OFF valves) to Lateral line after every 120 feet.
- Lateral Line - Portable HDPE (high pressure) sprinkler pipes of 2.5- 3 inch diameter and 3.2- 4 Kg/cm2 pressure rating running through the breadth of the farm having outlet connection provision in the end for RainGun trolley stand
Portable trolley stand having 1.5 inch riser pipe and poly wheels –
- For mounting Rain-gun at one meter height and providing flexibility in moving Rain Guns
Quick-fit accessories – To install Rain Guns setup quickly and smoothly
- Stand to RainGun Male/Female quick fit connector assembly - for quick positioning of RainGun on the trolley stand. It helps in preventing the wear and tear of rainguns joints caused by frequent installation / dismantling
- Stand to Lateral line pipe quick fit connector- for connecting stand to HDPE sprinkler supply pipes
- HDPE pipe fittings- like PCN, Portable Bend, End plugs etc are used to join the HDPE pipes to the outlet of main pipeline.